I am looking at getting some new games as all i really play is horizon and destiny, i love the multiplayer feel of games, but im not a fan of PVP and really enjoy the multiplayer missions style from destiny with Raids, Strikes etc, and just wondering what games i could get which offer this?
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment