anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A few tips to the new MGSV players (some spoilers)

Hi,

I've been playing the game for quite some time and I am in love with it. I thought I'd give some tips to the people who picked it up through PS+ this week. Due to the nature of these tips, some may contain spoilers.

  • You can refill your silencer through a supply drop. They're cheap and only take about 20 seconds to arrive.

  • Research the C4 asap. It's very helpful when you have to destroy vehicles without giving away your location.

  • Do the side ops to retrieve the interpreter for each country you're in so you can interrogate hostiles.

  • Having trouble capturing Quiet? Drain her stamina and drop a supply drop on her head. This one is super hard to figure out by yourself.

  • Upgrade the R&D platform first



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...