anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2017

How can I setup remote play with my Vita given that I don't have a TV to connect to...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post here to get some help (ideas?).

I'm in a situation where I have a PS4 with a bunch of backlog games... (some that I really want to play) but I don't have a TV or any display devices with HDMI to connect my PS4 with. I really wish to play my PS4 remotely with my Vita, but it seems that the steps to setup isn't as simple as a few buttons.

Thanks in advance for your responses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...