anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

[rant]Please help !! (Day 2)

I am 17 years old and have a card i use so i cant buy things online just so i dont find myself in a situation all my moneys been put into games. I borrowed a family members card to buy keys (40) this family members is older and less understanding of technology

The transactions that popped onto the card were not rocket league but a series of letters and numbers including the words sony network. My relative was alarmed and told her credit card branch that they had been scammed. My console had then become banned along with any games purchased online.

I was told this can not be reversed and extremely unjust considering the lack of evidence and even though the “accuser” approved what has been said above i am hit with a “can not be reversed” this is not only irritating because of my decent inventory (scorer heat, various painted voltaics, 90 keys) but also games such as gta which has been locked !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...