anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

So I just crashed while playing fortnite

This is the second time. "Something occurred with the application". Was in a party and could still communicate.

Both times this has happened my console becomes worthless until I reluctantly unplug.

The first time it did it I put it into rest, left for about 3 hours and it never shut off. As in, the blue line light never turned orange any way. Reluctantly unplugged it.

This time it went into rest mode, came back an hour later, turned it on and all I'm getting is the blue screen with the white ribbon stuff moving, but nothing else.

Should I unplug it again, or is it going to stop being lame and fix its self?

Not sure if my year old PS4 is going to shit or if the game did something or what. I was only on for about 3 hours prier to this happening. Is it over heating?

Edit: So I came back and put it into rest mode with the console button, because my controller was just giving me the no no cross, let it sit for a bit, turned it back on and was able to use my controller to 'turn off ps4'. Let it sit again and turned it back on. Working properly now without unplugging it, thank god.

Still worried that this will be a continuing problem, this is twice in 2 days. Anything I can do? Should I try to take it apart and clean it? Probably a good idea right? Never had to do it before so I'm nervous I'll mess something up further.

Anyone that can shed some insight will be appreciated. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...