anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago.

I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introduced to following message-

((my name surname, the name of my PSN account)) was signed in to another PS4 system, disconnecting from this PS4 system... something along those lines

Going through emails, somebody activated 2 step verification on my PSN and then deactivated it 15 minutes later...

When I try to turn on my PS4 now, I get the option to sign in with a weird name and surname (something like Azib Asadi or whatever) with my account, of course, completely missing

I have turned off my system... What am I supposed to do now?

EDIT: Email and password associated with my account was changed by whoever was messing with it... so, I can't change anything by myself anymore. I wasn't using same passwords for different accounts, I never do that... Only PSN was messed with, my email is intact and I have control over it



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...