I'm moving to a new apartment and I need a new TV. This TV should be able to run Netflix, Kodi/XBMC (I have Raspberry Pi 3 with OSMC for this) and be good for gaming.
Do you have any recommendations? I'm searching for a while now and I can't decide. I want a size of 55", I want it to have good response time and low input lag. My budget is 20000 CZK (+-15%). Please try using this shop: https://www.alza.cz/EN/
I've seen that Samsung smart TVs with Tizen have a Steam link included in the TV itself (so I would not have to buy Steam link), but it has only 50Hz and Kodi/XBMC cannot be natively installed (not a big deal since I have RPi3). Talking about Samsung UE55M5672 here.
I also looked on some Android TVs, which has a nice bonus of being able to natively install Kodi, but the Steam link is not included and I have no idea about input lag and response rates. Sony Bravia KD-55XE7077 looks nice and cheap. Philips 55PUS6561 also looks nice and cheap + has 3-point Ambilight, which looks pretty interesting. My only concern about this Philips one is that reviews are talking about low HW performance and possible Kodi crashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment