anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Which multiplayer games can you play for 100+ hours without getting bored?

I'm looking for some multiplayer games I can play for a long time before getting bored. (So at least 50-100 hours)

The games I own and enjoy them: Overwatch, Rocket League, Mortal Kombat XL, R6 Siege

Games I own and didn't really like: Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, For Honor, Killing Floor 2, Battlefront 1. I also know about the free to play games like Fortnite.

Could you recommend me games other than these? I'm also looking for opinions about Destiny 2, CoD4 Remastered and The Division. Can you play them for a long time or they get repetitive really fast? What about racing games, what is your favorite one which you played for the longest time?

Thanks for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...