anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How is PlayStation Now, uh, now?

I used the beta version for a while when it first came out, played a bit of Bioshock Infinite and the Arkham games but the service was ropey at best and I never went in for it when it became subscription based.

However I've started watching Westworld and last week's RDR2 trailer has given me a hankering to play Red Dead again and I've noticed it's on PSNow, it's £13 a month and I'm happy to pay that for a month of wild westing, so I'm wondering if the service is any better now? My Internet connection is good enough to run it, I'm just wondering if it's still jittery and laggy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...