So I recently purchased a seagate 2tb hard drive. For a while everything was fine things were downloading it was working I could access them but then my PlayStation froze. It would not let me even manually turn it off with the front button, so the only thing I could do was unplug it with the hard drive still plugged in. After turning the PS4 back on it told me I needed to repair my hard drive, so I attempted it. It told me I needed to reformat the hard drive so after multiple attempts of repairing and reformatting nothing happened. Not enough space rest in comments.
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
My family's internet provider is Xfinity and recently my dad got their pause internet thing. Before he ever used the pause thing my ps4...
-
I'm looking to buy a new 55" TV to get the most out of the PS4 Pro and I'm torn between two. Samsung MU7000 (MU6470 UK) P...
No comments:
Post a Comment