anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

PS4 5.0 Firmware With SteelSeries H Wireless(Siberia 800)

I have no idea where should I post this to, PS4 sub or Steelseries sub. I have the H wireless(now called Siberia 800) since 2014 and it still working fine.

H wireless was working fine before PS4 5.0 firmware was release. I connected H wireless with PS4 through optical cable and USB. Set base unit to PlayStation. PS4 have nothing to be set. Then I can have the sound and mic ready.

But after PS4 5.0 firmware, everything changed. When plugged in PS4 at the first start up, there will be no sound but mic is working. Then, I have to go to the sound device setting page to change output device from USB headset to TV/AV, and then change back to USB headset. Therefore, I can have both sound and mic ready as before. But sometime, this step is not working and therefore I have to restart PS4 in order to repeat the above step until it is fixed.

I have tried the setup of new Siberia 800, which is connect extra cable to controller with 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable. But this makes my wireless headset become not wireless.

Did anyone have the same problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...