anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Sending PS4 Pro in for repairs. First experience. A few questions.

Hey guys. So for some strange reason, my console is acting funny, and every disk I insert is "unrecognized". I called Sony, and I will be sending it in.

1) What are the chances that I will get the same system back?

2) Has anybody ever received a refurbished system from Sony? How has it been holding up? I'm skeptical about the quality of another system (I take very good care of my system).

Edit: No clue why I'm getting downvoted for asking a serious question.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...