anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Wow, Dishonored 2 is freaking great!

I played the first part on PC back when it came out and I really loved it.

For some reason I skipped the second part until yesterday, when I picked it up for $25.

I am really liking the story so far. The pacing is a bit fast in the beginning, but that's something I can overlook.

The game looks and plays fantastic. I love the artstyle, which is a mix between cartoonish and realism. Very stylized.

Its so satisfying to sneak around and clear out enemies one by one.

My girlfriend was watching Netflix on her iPad next to me, and she ended up getting involved and helping me spot and clear enemies.

I also thought it was pretty cool that they let you choose between Corvo and Emily. Until now it seems like your choice applies to the entire game, so its a perfect opportunity for a second playthrough which is something I usually don't do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...