anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

After 6 years of "the other console" I'm making the change.

So I have been on Xbox for quite a while (I'm sorry) and after constant let down I'm buying a PS4 from a friend and I'm really looking forward to playing my favorite game from my PS2 days, Shadow of the Collosus. I've only stayed with Xbox this long because if a group of friends I met and have known for almost as long as I've owned the console.

The reason I'm changing is because the new Xbox one x is full of power but who cares, there are no groundbreaking exclusives and I swear to God if I have to watch all of the Xbox fans lose their shit over Halo 6 or a new Gears of War or another Forza game I will cry. Xbox will run these titles into the ground meanwhile PS4 has the games everyone wants.

So I'm going to slowly transition to PS4 as my main console and I would love if you guys could recommend some great games to get along with the console that not alot of people know about. I'm really looking forward to enjoying gaming again instead of using my VCR from the 80s to watch Netflix and stare at Minecraft 4k advertisements on my dashboard all day. Also if there are any tips or things I should install to make my experience better when I get the console I'll be glad to hear them. I'm more than excited to finally own a PlayStation again, the last one I had was the indestructible silver PS2 and I wish I never bought an Xbox 360 afterwards!

TL;DR: Fuck Xbox, tell me how to PlayStation



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...