anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

After the positive response the Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy has received, would you be interested in a similar treatment for the Spyro Trilogy?

Only 90s kids will understand

But, in all seriousness, the N-Sane trilogy has brought out a special kind of nostaliga for me.

While my cousins were running around Hyrule and Mushroom kingdom on the N64 my parents got me a Playstation. Therefore, Crash and Spyro were my Mario and Link.

I would absolutely love Spyro getting a similar treatment. Especially because mechanically I believe that Spyro (especially the first Spyro compared to the first Crash) holds up better than the Crash Trilogy.

Anyone else hoping we get that remaster?

Between Ratchet and Clank (2016) and now the N-Sane trilogy I have a serious need for more nostalgia bait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...