anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Any new info about Darksiders 2 issues?

So the game was on sale not that long ago and a post was made telling people to avoid it if they have the PS4 Slim. The thing was the link they used was for the .eu site and not the American one, and since I live in American and all that, I don't know if this issue also affects me and other US-based consumers, nor did I ever get an answer for it. It sounds silly but I also know that since power output is different in both countries, I don't know if that has anything to do with the issue at hand.

If it does affect all versions/regions, has any new info been obtained? Last I heard was in May with no answer being given.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...