anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Are there any games that make clever use of the "partial download" feature

I'm in the eternal hell that is waiting for a download to fully complete after it gives me like... 10 minutes of gameplay to dick around in. This game in particular (Saints Row 4) just cuts me off after the introduction with a crummy text box saying "Hey, wait for this download to finish" Which gets me thinking. Are there any games which utilize this annoying feature to flesh out their game a bit more? (I.E, having characters allude to it, having an in-game blockage that would make sense in canon, ect ect) This seems like a fitting discussion to have while I wait the godforsaken 35 hours just to break through the damn introduction and create my doofy character.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...