anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

BUYER ENJOY Just Cause 3 is still fun on PS4. Over a year later! Having a blast, thanks Avalanche Studios!

From wingsuiting from place to place, playing the ground is lava, using your grappling hooks to create some crazy and hilarious situations, blowing up bridges with people on them, blowing shit up left and right, being a badass and jumping on top of your car out planner while it's still going, and upgrading your character to do even cooler things, and then my favorite.. blowing up gas stations in fun and unique fashions as you deal with the shockwaves, this is definitely a game to pick up.

Now I'm sure it'd be easy to miss the forest for the trees, by saying "oh look at that framerate drop right there, just look at it.." however not once has that happened to me because I actually focus on the gameplay for the single player and spending hours having fun by using my imagination to do awesome things like hooking my car the side of a collapsed bridge and then driving off, like a car bungie chord.

I recommend this game to players that like to have a fun time, but I don't recommend this game to those that lack imagination and just want to complain to seem cool.

Also, this game is great with either an indica for wentstill around beautiful countryside and climbing mountains, or a Sativa when you want to just want to fuck shit up.

I do not recommend people that just want to complain about the littlest thing on such a beautiful and fun game.

It's so easy and popular for people to complain nowadays. Is that really how you want to live your life? For God sakes if you want perfection, go play Zero Dawn, it's amazing.. but Just Cause is definitely fun as well

Enjoy! ArmyJackson



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...