anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Can I play a shared game online with the original owner?

So my brother bought Black ops 3 with the season pass. And the new zombie chronicles. Muched loved memories for both of us here. I dont own the game however and I know we can share the games with making each others consoles our primary ones.

What I want to know is if it is his game and I download it. Can we play together online? So I download all the dlc + the game, would I be able to go onto my own account and jojn him online to play them together using that one copy of the game?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...