anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Can we get Sony to implement something similar to the "Looking for Group" feature on Xbox?

This NeoGAF thread got me interested in it, and it seems like the feature is far more seamless and better than the community groups on the PS4.

Here's another video about it that I found from Xbox One's channel upon searching on how this exactly works in motion.

I play Rainbow Six Siege with a friend and this feature would be pretty great to set up a team of randoms in a party as quick as possible, I've been thinking that it would be great for the upcoming Monster Hunter Worlds game too.

What do you guys think? I dunno where else to ask since reddit has been my "main" social media thing beside twitter, but I hope that we can make enough buzz about this to make it a thing on the PS4.

Edit: The "overlay" feature thingy mentioned in that GAF thread sounds neat too, it shows who is talking in the party, this is pretty useful for when you invite randoms to the party, or join a random party and you don't want to awkwardly ask each and everyone of them to identify their usernames and voices, lol, happened to me yesterday on Siege, ended up eventually figuring out who's who, but after like 4 ranked matches.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...