anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Elite dangerous: New player guides from a new player

Im a new player joining the ranks on ps4. because there is so much to learn in the game I spent 3 days researching and learning as much as i can to get a solid understanding of the mechanics and lore.

Below is a list of links which i felt where the most useful in quickly gaining knowledge of elite dangerous. these have helped me with understanding the game and has helped me a lot in getting started.

the links below are a collection of reddit posts, sites and youtube videos that are not my mine so please show some support and love for the original creators, I'm just joining them together for quick reference

Gameplay overview/tutorials:

Lore:

UI Icon descriptions/breakdown

Ship outfitting tutorial:

Fuelrats (these guys are like the Breakdown service of elite!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...