anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

External Hard Drive No Longer Recognized?

Ok so I have an external hooked up to my ps4 that I left plugged in and it's been working fine for a good 2 weeks or so now. The hard drive got moved and now the ps4 says theres no usb storage devices connected. I've tried power cycling and unplugging it and plugging back in in multiple ways. I can't get it to recognize its even there anymore. The drive is definitely getting power though cause the light comes on. Anybody have any suggestions cause I'm getting a tad irritated with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...