anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Game suggestions/best games for PS4?

I'm gonna buy one of these for Monster Hunter World and the Shadow of the Colossus remake when they come out. I have a PC for MHW but I don't want to wait for it to be ported and figured it was a good excuse to get into some console exclusives and such.

I know several of these kinds of threads exist, but I wanted more personal recommendations. For starters I'm not personally a big fan of first person shooters, MOBAs, and too many turn based games (I'm thinking of getting Persona 5 but if I play too many turn based games I get kinda burned out). I know I'd get Bloodborne and I've heard plenty of good things about Yakuza 0 and Horizon Zero Dawn, but I don't know about much else.

I am a big fan of exploration/cool worlds, fun or interesting gameplay, a feeling of some skill involved, and puzzle solving. Deep plot or good characters are also a plus for any game. I may add additional details if I feel they are very relevant, so I apologize in advance if I end up making this wall of text even longer.

TL;DR: title



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...