anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Getting Error WS-37397-9

Its been hours and ive been searching all over the place and trying to find solutions for this. Ive reset my router and modem multiple times. I put my ps4s in safe mode and rebuilt database and updated our ps4s. I scanned our pcs for viruses and it found two malicious files and those were deleted. Ive been seeing how some ppl seem to never fix this problem no matter what they've tried and im starting to get scared I wont be able to play overwatch or destiny 2 when it launches with my freinds, ive put so many hours into my games. Why would my ip get banned for no reason? What should I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...