anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Got a New Gold PS4 controller... something is loose inside the left grip.

I feel like something is juggling inside the controller's left side whenever I make movements with my controller. Tested this by gently moving it up and down (as well as lightly shaking it on one end). There is clearly something off about the left side, because the right side isn't doing this at all. The battery pack inside the controller is located at the center, so I don't think that is the issue. Does anyone have this problem? I could probably get it exchanged in a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...