anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Help linking to Facebook

When I signed up for Facebook many years ago, I used my mobile number to create my account and have always used it to sign in. I'm trying to link my PS4 to my Facebook account to share some video clips from GTA and, when I attempt to sign in, the log in button stays grayed out which I can only assume is because it will only accept an email address.

Is there anything I can do say, from my computer or elsewhere within the system to do this or will I have to (if you can even still do this) change my login on Facebook to an email address?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...