anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Help me adjust from KB&M to Console (PS4)

Hi, first of all, I used to be a PS3 hardcore gamer back in 2011, but then I stopped and changed to PC, and now, Im trying to go back to console, with PS4, and stumbled with a lot of problem! ):

1 - Why does the controller feel sluggish now? I mean, DS3 had a very smooth control, like I can 360mlgquickscope people in CODMW but now, I cant aim for sh*t and missing all my shots in CODIW or BF1, like underaiming and overaiming. Is it because my muscle is not used to it anymore? Watched some BF1 gameplay online and people are enjoying it with smooth movement but me, my crosshair is going everywhere (Yes, Ive played around w the control settings) for both games.

2 - I get some input lag when I played "Shadow of mordor: Middle Earth", whats up with that? Is it because my TV?

3 - Ive had the PS4 for 2 days now and still trying to get used to it but it is so hard, I honestly have the feeling of regret for buying the PS4 but I dont want to just give up.

Tl;dr - I used to be a PS3 gamer then moved to PC for 5 years and now going back to PS4. Im sad that I cant enjoy playing my PS4 cause my hand feels stiff using the controller and there is some slight input lag on some game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...