anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Help with my PS4 audio (gaming with a monitor).

I'm playing PS4 with this monitor : http://ift.tt/2sFMIzI

The problem is, the monitor originally didn't have speakers. So I purchased some basic logitech speakers and connected that to the USB port on the ps4 to get it to output audio.

However, when I'm in a party chat / have my mic connected to the controller, I hear the party chat through my speakers in addition to the in game audio.

I just want the speakers to output the game audio and the party chat audio to output to my mic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...