anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Hit Detection and Sluggish Jumping?

Okay so I have reach Native Fortress on Crash 1 and I've been stuck since last night and with this level and Hog Wild there is some detection issues and sluggish jumping. For example on Native Fortress I would jump on one of the platforms and be on the edge just a bit but then it would still make me fall. With spikes I wont be near it completely and it still kills me. On Hog Wild one of the shield guys are not even completely on the other side and they still send me flying to death.

So to test this out I went to the originals on PS1 luckily my PS3 is backwards compatible and I was able to pass through the missions with ease compared to this remastered. I mean I love this game a lot and the remaster is great but damn I hope they fix this its one thing to be hard which I admire in a Crash game but this is beyond frustrating and is making me quit for now. Hopefully something is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...