anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

How do I clean my loud ass PS4

So basically I want to clean the inside of my PS4, however I'm not very tech savvy at all. I remember taking my ps2 apart to clean it and ended up ruining it when I was 12 and I'm nervous to try that again.

The console is probably 2 and a half years old and has been collecting whatever dog cat and human hair and any dust it can. Because of this it now sound like a Harley is in my living room when I'm playing some auto-saving games and during high quality segments.

I was hoping there is a simple solution that doesn't involve taking the system apart but whatever advise will be helpful.

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...