anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

I'm able to play online without PS+?

I don't have PS+, and NEVER bought it before. I've only had a PS4 for the last 7 months, but owned a PS3 for a while prior. Just out of curiosity today, I fired up Uncharted 4 survival mode, and I was put into a lobby with real players. I then played a couple waves, and went wtf. So I tried TLOU multiplayer, and that worked too. I haven't tried anything else yet. I checked my account, and my purchase history. I am definitely not a PS+ member, and I haven't been hacked or anything. Purchase history and device registers checks out. I don't share accounts with other people, I'm the only person that uses my Playstation account, so there is no other PS+ membership hanging somewhere else.

Is there some free PS+ period going on? Or do Naughty Dog game offer some multiplayer trial? Because I was able to play both UC4 and TLOU online for a good while as if I was a PS+ member.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...