anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Is Dualshock 4 V2 really better then launch DS4?

Hello, I have a DS4 since launch and my main issue is that R2 doesn't full respond anymore, e.g. I can't go full speed in racing games.

Even the right analog stick has a strange issue, in twin stick shooter if I aim top right, the laser pointed (like in Alienation) isn't stable at all but it moves alone, even if my analog stick position is steady.

I was thinking to buy the new DS4 V2, but I'm reading that the face buttons are worse, same on triggers that are too mushy, and I'm concerned regarding L3 and R3.. are they more "hard" to click?

For who has both DS4, can you tell me pro and cons? Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...