anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Just how much internet usage does the PS4 drain, cause mines is draining like crazy? (Or so I think it is)

I recently bought my PS4 and as excited as I was aware of the planning that I would have to do since my house runs on limited monthly data from Telus. So just yesterday my new monthly internet usage has just renewed and I decided to start is off smooth by gradually installing some games , I started with just getting Let It Die, I had plans to install segments of the game each day in order to prevent a huge spike in my data, yesterday I installed some of the game which was around 13 GB and that's around where my data was (a bit higher by 1-2 extra GB since I also did other things on my computer), but then today I decided to download a bit less, so I ran for 8 GB, (now the game is 21 GB done), I've also signed up for PS Plus, and PS Now, and decide to try a PSN game for probably no more then 15 minutes, but I was expecting my data to be around early 20s (or even 30 GB at most) but then it suddenly spikes up all the way to 43 GB, and I was extremely shocked, I don't know if this is some sort of bug by Telus, but even with all the stuff I did I couldn't possibly imagine myself using up to 43 GB, that is unless the PS4 size downloads aren't accurate, are they?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...