anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Just witnessed a kid steal 4 gold ps4 controllers at target

There was no one on the electronics section and the kid just came out of no where and put them inside a basket and went to a isolated place in the store. I passed by him and he didn't even stop cutting the black spiders that wrap around the controllers

I snitched obviously . We work hard to buy our games and some asshole wants the easy way out . And if it matters it was a white kid . Buddy left his finger prints on the spiders and had cameras on his him when it happened .

Did I do the right thing telling the target manager ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...