anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

L3/Sprint button problem

I got two controllers. My first controller won't let me move my character forward in any shooting game I play. I tried the 30 click crap, blowing air (my breath and compressed(can dust cleaner)), and putting a piece of paper or something tiny inside the controller. Nothing is helping. I've been having this problem for two months now. People say the little orange pentagon shaped piece on the L3 is worn down and needs a piece of paper or something to help it, but it looks no different from my R3 button. So if that really was the case, my R3 button would be messing up also. The little 30 click is just retarded. Dust don't even get inside the controller, so the air was pointless. I'm just lost right now. I got a new controller and two and a half weeks later, it starts doing the same thing as the first controller. Why is sony not helping with this problem? Can I get an explation for why PS4 controllers are having such a huge issue with L3 buttons? A legitimate answer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...