So the problem just started today. I have been playing hard copies games since I bought my PS4 new. Never had a problem besides the disc being ejected randomly. I fixed that by removing the rubber piece right underneath the eject button. Now today, I received the game "Prey" from GameFly. Disc is 10/10 and the game made a copy onto my PS4 with no issues. 30 mins into the game, my PS4 said disc was unreadable. I found it really weird since it copied the game with no issues. I restarted my PS4 and tried the game again. And now it won't load into where I left off and said again that the disc can't be read. So I put the game into another PS4 that I have in my living room. I started off where I left off that is to the cloud saving. Ran the game with not problem what's so ever. So I know it's my personal PS4 that stays in my room. Any ideas how I can fix the problem?
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment