anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Never my type of game but now that I've seen the preview, I've become hungry for Destiny 2, so let me try an appetizer.

None of my friends played Destiny so I never got into it. I bought it last Christmas and have never played a single minute. But now that I have seen some of the gameplay of Destiny 2, I am very excited. So this weekend I plan on starting Destiny 1. I know that I will never get all that I can out of it, but I want to still try it.

For those who have played it, what should I focus on to get the most fun out of it?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...