anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

New PS4 Owner Here, What Are Some Must Own Games That Are A Bit Cheaper?

Hello, all!

I've always been an Xbox gamer, but my buddies all got the gold PS4s that came out and I also just got my first big boy job after college, so I think it's about time to celebrate with a PS4 purchase. I've wanted one for SUCH a long time because I'm a die hard baseball fan, so I will be getting MLB The Show for sure. Other than that, though, I'm not sure what else to get. I was thinking of getting Horizon: Zero Dawn because that game looks beautiful, but beyond that, I'm not really sure.

What would y'all consider must own games for the PS4? Especially games that might be a bit cheaper at this point. I really appreciate any feedback. I'm super stoked to become a part of this community, and thank you to anyone who gives some recommendations!

EDIT: I've actually played The Last of Us, as I did own a PS3 back in the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...