anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Offline Sub Account Questions

TLDR; can my brother play my digital games on his ps4 (I have my own ps4) offline? So my brothers going on vacation soon and wants to bring our PS4. I agreed and I bought a PS4 pro for myself whiles he's gone. Now I have my own ps4 (which is activated as my primary) with my main account on it. My brother has the older ps4 with his account (sub account) and my account is also logged on. His ps4 is currently being downloaded with the games he's wants to play; all his games are single player. The place where my brothers going to doesn't have good internet, so he's going to stay offline. Will his digital games work if he's offline? If it doesn't, my other solution would be upgrade his sub account to a master account; ill play for a month ps plus gift card. I'm assuming my digital games that he plays will be available to him. Would this alternate work? Thanks for the answers in advance. Also I couldn't find anything on google about offline sub account on another ps4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...