Hello everyone. I just recently bought a PS4 for the show. I was told that PlayStation Vue could replace my current TV provider, so I decided to sign up. I'm trying to navigate the menu, however, I am finding it very user unfriendly. Is there a way to navigate tv shows via a tv guide? Everything I see now is old content Any assistance would be greatly appeciated. Thanks everyone in advance!
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
A buddy of mine is getting this message on his PS4: "You cannot control the system now" . I searched Google but can't find a...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
No comments:
Post a Comment