anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Problems with PS4 since last update. Am I alone?

This is the first time I've come to this thread. I'm still a reddit noob. But ever since the last update my PS4 has been extremely laggy. And when trying to switch games or even to switch to Netflix it's been freezing. When it comes on the suggested action it says my PS4 may need an update and go to settings update. But my when I do it says its up to date. It's making everything I do with my PS4 games, game switching, or watching tv a hassle due to freezing. And restarting. Just wondering if it's only me? Or maybe possible solutions. Have restated and unplugged with no success.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...