anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

PS4 Netflix menu lag when browsing titles

Has anyone else experienced this lag? I like to browse through titles quickly by holding the analog stick to the right/left but now it will stop on its own and freeze for a couple seconds. I have to let go of the stick and wait until it frees up. This started happening after they introduced the autoplay trailers and it drives me crazy. The Netflix UI used to be so fast and simple, now it is clunky. Is this because of my internet (35 mbps down)? Is it trying to load the trailers as I scroll quickly? This is on a PS4 slim btw.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...