anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

PS4 Primary Account?

So I just got my girlfriend a PS4 though she has no games to play. I was going to log into my account to download some of the digital games I have bought/gotten from Plus over the years. As I'm sure many of you are aware, you can only have one account as your primary PS4.

My question is: if I switch her PS4 to the primary, will it affect me/lock me out of anything? I am the only person who uses my PS4 so to my understanding I will still be able to access all my digital games and downloads so long as I'm connected to the internet.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...