anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

PS4 sounds like a hair dryer when playing games

So a bit of backstory, it's been 3 years since I got the PS4 and it was quite. December of 2016, the PS4 was dropped in the airport and when I reached my destination, it wouldn't turn. Sent to a technician and the motherboard got repaired. However, since then the PS4 has this sound which is as loud as a hair dryer. So today I opened my PS4 to clean the fan however, the inside was clean. And here clean I meant like very very little dust and it looked almost brand new. However, the sound didn't disappear. Also as soon as I quit the game, the sound goes away. Any suggestions? Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...