anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

ps4 strange behaviou r

Hi all, that's what happened yesterday:

After a persona 5 3 hours session, I turned off my ps4 pro, while it was turning off, I heard that weird beep (I have a segate 2tb hdd, it's a common issue) suddenly interrupted by the console shutting down.

Worried about that, I turned on my console, and it was fine; then I tried to turned off but the intermittent white led kept on flashing endless preventing console from switching off. After 2/3 minutes of that, I turned it on again via pad and the console rebooted smoothly and was able to turn off normally soon after.

I tried again twice and everything was fine.

Has anyone experienced my same issue ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...