anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2017

Somebody with Astro A40 + Mixamp Pro PLEASE help me.

I've had my Astro A40s with the Mixamp pro for a little over a year now and I got them used off amazon. My friends have been tolerant of the absolutely abysmal mic quality for quite some time but I'm dissatisfied with the mic quality. Can anybody offer a fix for this? I refuse to buy a Turtle Beach chat cable and hook it to my controller, and I've already tried lowering the microphone volume in settings and it still sounds worse than my friend's Apple earbud mic. I've read about downgrading the Mixamp firmware to the original launch firmware, can anybody vouch for it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...