anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sony really should consider making a new VR hand controller with analog sticks built in and full camera tracking like the move controller

Sony really should consider making a new VR hand controller with analog sticks built in and full camera tracking like the move controller.

Pretty much a combo of the move pointer controller and the analog stick controller, so both hands can freely interact in the VR games. In Skyrim VR on PSVR, I want full hand movement.

Also on potential fps games I want some dual wield action so both sticks sometimes may be needed for whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...