anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

The best part of Crash Bandicoot is that it is fucking hard. I wish more games were like this.

Seriously, hard games are probably some of the most rewarding. I haven't played a game that feels SO good to complete a stage like I have with Crash Bandicoot.

There had been some rumors that Vicarious Visions had "made it easier." Let me tell you that isn't true! While they did make some tweaks, like... if you die 5 times in a row, Aku Aku comes to help you, or they move a checkpoint a little closer. And those are great changes.

But the difficulty, man, it's great, especially if you're trying to 100% or platinum this game.

Kids will still enjoy the game even with it's hard moments. But as an adult, I'm loving getting my ass kicked. More games these days need to take note and stop holding my hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...