anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

The last of us remastered: gives me error (CE-34878-0) any time I try and start it up; I've already deleted and reinstalled it as well as cleaned the disc. It's near mint and has no scratches on it.

I did notice, the games install size is listed at 375 kb which is wayyy to small for even an update so I'm not sure what's going on with it. Also, when I first put it into the console, I had only a small update to install before playing it but I always thought you had to fully install a game before it was playable. Any help is welcome.

Edit: Does anyone know if PS4 has a safe mode boot like on windows? If so, how could you access that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...