anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Totally Cabroken

So, I know the rules state that I shouldnt post bugs or technical issues. But im at the end of my rope here. Ive tried contacting Sony and Hi-Rez. Both of which tell me to contact the other. I have no clue what to do. I have done everything theyve asked me to do. Maybe someone here can help since I have no clue whats going on.

I play Smite on PS4. Have been for sometime now. I love the game. Recently The Trials of King Hercules has been made available for consoles. I played a few games, had a lot of fun. Ended up purchasing the dungeon pack because why not support a game I enjoy. Since then, every single game crashes. Every match I try to join or adventure. It crashes in the character card loading screen everytime.

Ive deleted and reinstalled the game. Ive initialized the console from safe mode and redownloaded the OS. A Sony rep told me they deleted it from my download history, maybe in an attempt to clear the cache. The weird part is: It crashes on different consoles on my personal account. However, when I log into my brothers Playstation account, on the same console my account is logged into, it works perfectly fine.

INTERNET PLEASE HELP ME. I WANNA PLAY SMITE SO BAD. YOURE MY ONLY HOPE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...